If you do not accept the use of these cookies, please disable them using the instructions in this cookies policy, by following the 'opt-out' links provided below or by changing your browser settings so that cookies from the Website cannot be placed on your computer or mobile device.
1. What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a certain webpage. Cookies are then sent back to the originating webpage on each subsequent visit, or to another webpage that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are widely used in order to make the Website work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the Website.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving the user experience. Cookies may tell us, for example, whether you have visited the Website before or whether you are a new visitor. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
There are two broad categories of cookies:
- First party cookies, served directly by us to your computer or mobile device.
- Third party cookies, which are served by a third party on our behalf. We use third party cookies for functionality, performance / analytics, advertising and social media purposes.
Cookies can remain on your computer or mobile device for different periods of time. Some cookies are 'session cookies', meaning that they exist only while your browser is open. These are deleted automatically once you close your browser. Other cookies are 'permanent cookies', meaning that they survive after your browser is closed. They can be used by the Website to recognize your computer when you open your browser and browse the internet again.
- track traffic flow and patterns of travel in connection with the Website;
- understand the total number of visitors to our Website on an ongoing basis and the types of internet browsers (e.g. Firefox, Chrome or Internet Explorer) and operating systems (e.g. Windows or Mac OS) used by our visitors;
- monitor the performance of the Website and to continually improve it;
- customize and enhance your online experience;
3. What types of cookies do we use?
The types of cookies used by us and our partners in connection with the Website can be classified into one of three categories, namely 'essential Website cookies', 'functionality cookies', 'analytics and performance cookies'. We've set out some further information about each category, and the purposes of the cookies we and third parties set in the following table.
To find out more information about how to block any of these cookies, please see the instructions set out in 'How to control or delete cookies' below.
Cookies necessary for essential Website purposes
These cookies are essential to provide you with the Website and any services available through this Website and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas.
Functionality cookies record information about choices you've made and allow us to tailor the Website to you. These cookies mean that when you continue to use or come back to the Website, we can provide you with our services as you have asked for them to be provided. For example, these cookies allow us to:
Save your language preference
Remember settings you have applied, such as layout, text size, preferences, and colours;
Store accessibility options.
Performance / Analytics Cookies
We use performance/analytics cookies to analyze how the Website is accessed, used, or is performing in order to provide you with a better user experience and to maintain, operate and continually improve the Website. For example, these cookies allow us to:
Better understand our Website visitors so that we can improve how we present our content; Test different design ideas for particular pages, such as our homepage;
Collect information about Website visitors such as where they are located and what browsers they are using;
Determine the number of unique users of the Website; Improve the Website by measuring any errors that occur; and Conduct research and diagnostics to improve product offerings.
Additionally, for the purpose of Website audience such tool as Google Analytics may be advised
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hub/4338813/windows-help?os=windows-10
- Cookie settings in Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
- Cookie settings in Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Cookie settings in Safari web and iOS https://support.apple.com/nl-nl/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
6. Need more information?
If you would like to find out more about cookies and their use on the Internet, you may find the following links useful:
- All About Cookies www.allaboutcookies.org/
- youronlinechoices.co.uk/uk, www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/
7. Cookies that have been set in the past
If you have disabled one or more Cookies, we may still use information collected from cookies prior to your disabled preference being set, however, we will stop using the disabled cookie to collect any further information.
8. Contact us
If you have any questions or comments about this cookies policy, or privacy matters generally, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.